ROLEX/IGFA Offshore Championship- This annual competition attracts more than 60 qualifying teams from 33 countries representing 250 international anglers and their guests to Cabo San Lucas and the Los Cabos area for four days of intense fishing on 44 local charter boats. Each team is allowed to weigh two fish of each species on each day of fishing, and top prizes include engraved gold and stainless Rolex watches.
• Los Cabos Surf 'n Panga Roosterfish Classic: tournament at Los Cabos, that combines a day and a half of panga fishing and a day and a half of surf fishing.
• Cabo Jazz Festival: A three-day event with some of the world's best Latin and mainstream jazz.
• Big Game Blow Out: Two day fishing tournament.
• Bike Race: A race that takes place from San Jose del Cabo to Cabo San Lucas
• Annual Catch-and-Release Billfish Tournament: Held at Hotel Playa Del
• Annual East Cape Tournament. Fishing tournament
• Los Cabos Bisbee's East Cape Offshore Circuit Tournament: Kick-off event for Bisbee's Baja Offshore Circuit. First ever triple million dollar jackpot
• Cabo Summer Dive Fiesta: Diving event. Events will include an underwater treasure hunt with prizes and a photo contest.
• Bisbee's Black and Blue Marlin Jackpot Tournament: Fishing tournament in Cabos
• Offshore Circuit Tournament: Fishing Tournament with a $100,000 jackpot. In coordination with the State Department of Tourism and the local resorts.
• Bisbee's Los Cabos Golf Open: Golf tournament
• Annual Cabos Billfish Tournament: Fishing tournament
• Baja 1000: This is the master of all off-road racings! The race begins in Ensenada, travels over 1,000 miles throughout Baja, and will end in Cabo San Lucas.